Google

Saturday, April 19, 2008

santa banta jokes-2

1.Preeto Santa’s wife was going to her Parents and was packing the suitcase with need-full.
Santa goes to his friend Bantu and says, “She is so innocent and loving that she even takes the condoms with her for remembering me.”

2.Virtues of Virginity
Our hot headed Santa broke his engagement with his girl friend Preeto because rumors were abound that she was pure virgin, People asked Santu, "Why?, Why, Santa Why?"
Santa explained, "That woman could not be of any other man, how would she be mine?"

3.Santa and Banta Tid-bits
Santa : Why did the man put his radio in his refrigerator? Bunta : I give up.
Santa : Stupid, because he wanted to hear cool music
Jasmeet : "Your honor, I want to divorce my husband Santa." Judge : "But why ?" Jasmeet : "Because he is not faithful to me." Judge : "How do you know ?" Jasmeet : "My lord, not a single child resembles him."
Jasmeet : "What do you like most in me: my pretty face or my body?" Santa : looking at her from head to toe and replied: "I like your sense of Humor.
Bunta : I was away for a week. Yesterday I sent a fax to my wife Preeto that I'd be home tonight, and when I got into my room I found Preeto in another man's arms. Santa : Kept silent for a few minutes, then cooly said, "Maybe, she didn't get the fax."

4.Santa and Banta got lost at the mall. So they go to the map, where they see a red arrow that says:
YOU ARE HERE Santa looks at the Banta and exclaims:
"WoW! How do they know that?"

5.Some Santa and Banta Jokes
In UK, Santa & Banta saw a poster at a Police station: Two White men wanted for Rape.
Santa: These bloody goraas always get the best jobs!!
Santa and Banta were watching bungee jumping. Santa: Wanna try it?
Banta: No way. I was born because of broken rubber & I don't wanna die because of it.
Three men discussing wives.
1st says my wife is very cold. 2nd says mine is very hot. Santa: I'm confused. I think shes is cold but people say she's hot.

No comments: